We would like to inform you that the controller processing personal data of the participants of trainings and conferences is the company Master Data sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as: the Company) with a registered office in Wrocław (53-333) at ul. Powstańców Śląskich 2-4, REGON: 022121927, NIP: 8971789230, KRS: 0000458822.
The Company processes and secures the personal data pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union number L 119/1) (hereinafter: the General Data Protection Regulation).
The Company gathers personal data of participants of trainings and conferences, who register using the forms available on the Company’s websites or by e-mail.
Purpose of processing
The Company may process personal data of participants of trainings and conferences for the following purposes:
- organisation and conduct of conferences and trainings, including:
- registration of participant and sending confirmation of registration;
a. sending details of the event;
b. issue of named identifiers together with an additional code identifying the participant;
c. participant handling in the course of the event;
d. delivery and settlement of materials and gadgets;
e. contact regarding organizational matters;
f. satisfaction survey of a training or conference participant;
- issuing an invoice and keeping financial and accounting records;
- monitoring of receivables and recovery or defence of claims arising from participation in training or conferences;
- marketing of own products, involving sending information on subsequent trainings and conferences;
- analysis and development of business and quality processes concerning future training and conference services;
- promotion of the company and the future trainings and conferences;
Scope of personal data processing
For each of the above indicated purposes of processing, the Company processes other set of personal data. The data include in particular:
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- current position;
- number of years of professional experience;
- details for issue of invoice (NIP, name of employer or business run by the user, address (street, building number, postal code, place, country), numbers and dates of the invoices issued);
- payment details (method of payment, bank account number, amount, discount, number of money off voucher);
- verification code;
Legal basis for personal data processing
The company processes personal data of participants of trainings and conferences, as it is necessary for execution of the agreement concluded, concerning participation in the training or conference, and in order to take steps necessary for concluding an agreement, pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The company processes personal data of the participants in order to execute the legal obligation, pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter c of the General Data Protection Regulation. In particular, the Company is obliged to adhere to the provisions of:
– the Act of 11 March 2004 on the Value Added Tax (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 2004 no. 54 item 535 as amended);
– the Act of 29 September 1994 on the Accounting (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 1994 no. 121 item 591 as amended);
The company processes personal data of the participants in order to establish, assert or defend claims, amicably or in court, pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The company processes personal data of the participants in order to execute legitimate interests of the Company, pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation. The legitimate interests include:
– satisfaction survey of a training or conference participant;
– monitoring of liabilities;
– marketing of own products, involving sending information on subsequent trainings and conferences;
– analysis and development of business and quality processes;
Please be advised that if the processing of personal data serves legitimate interest of the Company, the participant has the right to object to such processing. If the Company receives such an objection, the Company will cease further processing of the personal data subject to objection, unless it proves the existence of valid legal grounds for their further processing.
The company may also process personal data on the basis of the consent received from the participant, in accordance with Art. 6 section 1 letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation, and this applies mainly to marketing activities or the use of the participant’s image.
Please be advised that if the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the participant, the participant may at any time withdraw consent to all processing to which consent was expressed, or for specific purposes of processing. We would also like to inform you that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of participant’s personal data, which was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
Automatic data processing
The Company may process personal data of participants using tools enabling profiling of persons. This profiling can be used to tailor training or conference offers.
Sharing of personal data
The Company may transfer personal data of the participants:
– to entities cooperating in the implementation of a training course or a conference, if making it available is necessary for the proper organization of an event;
– to other entities in the event that a new entity is established or organisation is taken over by another entity if the controller is involved in a merger, sale or transfer of part or all of its activities;
– to other entities in the event that the entity is obliged to do so, for example, in accordance with a court order or legal regulations in force;
– to other entities with prior consent of the participant;
– to service providers that process data on sole instructions of the Company and are contractually obliged to protect the data entrusted to them;
Personal data may be shared with entities in third countries after an adequate level of protection has been ensured and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. An adequate level of protection can be ensured through appropriate technical measures, the signing of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission, or on the basis of the commitments made in the Privacy Shield between the European Union and the USA.
Period of data retention
The retention period of personal data is strictly dependent on the purpose of the processing. The data are kept for the period required by law or for as long as is necessary for the purpose of the processing. For example:
– financial and accounting documentation shall be kept for a period of 6 years from the date of payment of the amount due;
– data necessary for the organisation, settlement and documentation of the training or conference shall be retained for a period of 10 years after the end of the conference;
– data processed on the basis of a person’s consent may be processed until the withdrawal of consent or the request to delete the data by the participant;
Obligation to provide the personal data
The data is provided on a voluntary basis. However, if a participant does not provide us with such information, it will not be possible for such a participant to take part in the training or conference.
Rights of data subjects
The participant has the right to request access to your personal data. In many cases, you also have the right to demand for your personal data to be corrected, deleted, the processing to be restricted and the data to be transferred.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time and the right to object to the processing of your personal data if the collection and use of your data is based on our legitimate interest.
We would also like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority.
If you need to exercise your rights, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is also possible to contact us via the contact form available on the website: http://data-master.pl/kontakt/